How Do I?

Apply for a burn permit?+

Come into Station 61, located at 195 E. Main St., Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. to complete the application and pay the fee.  Please note the District only accepts Cash or Checks. **The Administrative Office closes between 12:00 and 1:00 for lunch. 

Sign up for the ambulance saver program?+

There are two ways to sign up for the ambulance saver program. The first way is to download the application from our website, fill it out, and bring the fee and original copy to Station 61, located at 195 E. Main St.  Monday through Friday between 8:00 and 5:00 (office closed between 12:00 and 1:00).  You may also come by Station 61 to complete an application and pay the fee. Please note, the program coverage period is from July 1st to June 30th of each year. If you sign up after July 1st, your coverage will not be pro-rated and will begin upon receipt of the completed application and payment.  The District only accepts cash or checks.

Obtain a fire, EMS or other incident report?+

Come by Station 61, located at 195 E. Main St. on Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and complete a Release of Information form.  You must have photo identification and/or a copy of  legal Power of Attorney in order to obtain any records. Note that some documents need a court order or legal request.

Get a station tour?+

It is preferred that you call the Station at (775) 575-3310 to schedule tours, especially if your group is large. 

Sign up for a CPR?+

Check our website often for upcoming CPR classes that are offered to the public. If you are interested in a group CPR class, please contact Lt. Criscione at or 775-575-3310.